- 80 gm Tapioca Pearl or Sago
- 1 liter of water
- 250 ml coconut milk or low fat milk
- 150 ml palm sugar syrup or brown sugar syrup
- Fresh Banana
- A pinch of salt
- In a pot, pour in the water and let it come up to a steady boil. Then add the tapioca pearls and stir.
- Stir it frequently to avoid the tapioca from going lumpy. Let it cook until the tapioca changes to a translucent and clear appearance, then add in the coconut milk, sugar syrup and the pinch of salt.
- Just before serving add the slices of banana or any kind of firm fruit of your choice. Even pumpkin or sweet potatoes are good for this recipe, but you will need to cook these two ingredients longer as the cooking process takes a little more time.
This is a very healthy snack or even a breakfast item that should be easy going on your weight and tummy. To make it even more so you can change the coconut milk to low fat milk and then you will be really taking care of your tummy and digestive system.