- 500 g Idaho Potatoes
- 2 stalks of Rosemary
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- Fine sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper corn
1. Clean the potatoes & boil them in salted water until half cooked, strain and set aside.
2. While they are still hot, cut them into wedges, let them cool down and dry.
3. Pre heat some corn or soya oil, just before they are deep fried, toss the potatoes with paprika powder. Then fry them until they are golden brown.
4. Once they turn golden brown, drain and toss them in chopped parsley, grated parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper.
5. Best served with garlic aioli or any dip you desire.
The wedges are better tossed whilst they are till hot so they absorb the seasoning and also whilst they are moist so that the seasoning sticks to the wedges. Chef Kasdi has garnished his wonderful wedges with fresh rosemary and chervil sprigs.