- 1 dozen Fresh live oysters
- 1 can/163 ml Tomato juice
- 2 nos Juice from ripe roma tomatoes
- 5 tbsp Lemon grass juice from 3 stalks, ground with water
- 50 ml Freshly squeezed pineapple juice
- 1 tsp Finely chopped red chili
- 1 tsp Finely chopped coriander leaf or Chinese parsley
- A few drops of Tabasco
- Fine sea salt and a pinch of cracked black pepper
Mix all the ingredients; let them chill at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with celery stick.
Chef Kasdi has presented his shooters in shot glasses on a bed of crushed ice for effect. When we do this, the ice will ensure that the oysters stay very chilled and will taste fresh.