- ¾ cup Grape seed oil
- ½ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves Roasted garlic
- 2 clove Garlic
- 3 cup Fresh basil leaf
- ½ cup Pine nut, lightly roasted
- ½ cup Freshly grated parmagiano reggiano cheese or any kind parmesan cheese
- Fine sea salt and a pinch of black pepper.
Mix all the ingredients in a food processor; let it rest for at least 4 hours at room temperature before serving.
- 250 gm Butter, unsalted
- 10 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Flat parsley, chopped
- A few drops of L&P Sauce
- Fine sea salt and a pinch of black pepper
- Your choice of bread although farmer loaf or any kind of crusty rustic bread is best.
Mix all the ingredients; spread over the bread, and toast in an oven until golden brown, then serve with pesto as a dip.
Chef Kasdi has rubbed his bread chunks with the pesto before toasting, when doing this you must ensure not to burn the topping when grilling, you can toast the bread first and rub the toast with the pesto if you desire to do this, the choice is yours.