Definition: an ice, made as with fruit and juice, that is like a sorbet but coarser in consistency.
- 500 ml Watermelon juice
- 3 nos Thai red chili
- 5 pcs Mint leaves fine julienne
- 1 no Lemon, juice
- 5 tbsp Honey
- Garnish with a mint sprig
- In food processor, blend the Thai Red Chili, honey, lemon juice and watermelon juice, then pour the liquid in a shallow tray, sprinkle with the mint leaves, stir, and then place freezer.
- Every 2 hours, using a spoon stir and break the ice until it becomes like shaved ice, then freeze it again, repeat the process 3 times until its smashed but still coarse.
- Then serve with the crushed mixture with fresh fruit.
Chef Kasdi has made a delightful & simple dish here which is going to be great for summer & he has garnished it with Champagne Jelly.