10 pieces of Slice lamb shoulder or lamb rack are needed, please ask your butcher to trim them for you, but keep some fat on them to ensure the meat stays moist during the cooking process
- ½ cup HP Sauce
- ½ cup AI Sauce
- 3 clove Garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup Tomato ketchup
- ¼ cup Chili sauce
- 2 tbsp Cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 cup Brown sauce / veal demi glaze
- 3 pcs Bay leaf
- 2 sprig Fresh thyme
- 1 sprig Fresh rosemary
- Freshly crushed black pepper and salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a sauce pot and mix well, bring it to a simmer for about 30 minutes then take it off the heat and set aside to cool down.
- On a tray, place the seasoned lamb, with salt, pepper and oil, then grill the lamb on an intense heat just to sear the meat of the outside, then mix the warm meat with the BBQ sauce and then continue cooking/grilling using a charcoal grill.
- Serve with grilled vegetables and a shallot confit.
Chef Kasdi has made this dish as simple as humanly possible which we aim to do, we aim to help everyone cook great, easy food at home for their loved ones