- 500 gm Red watermelon, cubed or any desired shape
- 500 gm Yellow watermelon or rock melon, cubed or any desired shape
- 5 pcs Basil leaves
- 250 ml Spice syrup, recipe as below;
- 150 gm Sugar
- 300 ml Water
- 1 no Lemon, juice, after squeezing add the whole lemon inside
- 5 tbsp Honey
- 1 stick Cinnamon stick
- 5 nos Cloves
- 30 gm Ginger, crushed
- A pinch of salt
Cheese and Nut Balls:
- 150 gm Ricotta cheese
- 100 gm Mascarpone cheese
- 100 gm Pistachio nuts, crushed
Mix all the ingredients together, shape in to balls and keep chilled.
- Make the syrup in advance, and then keep it chilled before mixing it with the fruits.
- Mix it well, just before serving, shred the basil leaves and mix it once further.
- Place the salad in a bowl and then arrange the cheese ball on top.
Chef Kasdi our resident chef has made a great and healthy dish here that really could not be easier to make. It looks great too and can be eaten any time, however what a great dish to wake up to in a morning for breakfast.