- 3 pcs Fresh whole egg
- 1 tblsp Chives, slice thinly
- 3 tblsp Mozzarella cheese or any cheese you desire
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, season with salt and freshly crushed black pepper.
- Then add the chives, pre heat the non stick pan, add in the butter, pour in the egg mixture, stir, just before the eggs are firm, spread the cheese and fold it to a half moon shape.
- 6 pcs Whole apples, peeled and cored, but keep it whole
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cup Vinegar
- 1 tsp Whole cloves
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- Wash, peel and core all the apples.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add the apples a few at a time and simmer until tender.
- Pack the apples in hot sterilized jars, adding syrup to cover apples and seal.
Just before serving, bake the apples until slightly brown, then serve arrangement on the side of the omelet, garnish with fresh wild rocket or any vegetable or salad you desire.
Chef Kasdi has prepared a really easy all day possible dish here for everyone to enjoy making at home. The same syrup for the apples may be used for any other fruit pickles.
To get great tips on how to make an omelet click here http://bit.ly/dbHSjU