- 200 gm Bean sprouts
- 100 gm Four angle beans or you may substitute with haricot vert
- 3 nos Whole crabs, seasoned with salt, turmeric powder & pepper before grilling or frying
- 2 no Red chili, de-seeded and cut in to small pieces
- 1 no Birds eye chili, (more my be added if spicier is preferred
- 1 stem Ginger flower or torch ginger flower
- 3 tbsp Juice from limes
- 3 tbsp Roasted desiccated coconut
- ½ tsp Shrimp paste
- Salt to taste
Place all the ingredients in a food processor except the roasted coconut, then coarsely grind. If you have an Asian pestle and mortar this can be used.
Slice the four angle beans; clean the bean sprouts and flush with running water, then strain. In a mixing bowl, place all the vegetables and dressing, mix well, adjust the seasoning.
Serve with the crab or any seafood you desire.
Chef Kasdi has proven here that simplicity is definitely the key, anyone & I mean anyone can cook great food at home for their loved ones and we are proving this