250 gm Sirloin steak seasoned with salt & pepper and grilled to your desired doneness.
- 1 pc Red chili, de-seeded, julienne
- 1 pc Bird eye chili chopped, optional if you like spicier, can add more
- 1 pc Shallot, slice thinly
- 1 pc Tomato, remove seed, julienne
- 3 sprig Coriander leaf, coarsely chopped
- 2 tblsp Juice from lime
- 3 tblsp Thai Chili Sauce, can be found at any Asian shops
- Salt to taste
- Grill the beef to your desired doneness; leave it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Then slice it, put in a bowl and mix with all the ingredients.
- You may add sliced green peppers or any other vegetables that you like.
Chef Kasdi our resident chef has made an incredibly simple salad here that looks so good you would not believe how easy it is to make. The salad should be mixed only when you are ready to serve the dish. Even leftover roast beef from Sunday’s roast dinner would be brilliant for this salad the following day.